Thursday 28 January 2010

CHA News!

Hi everyone,  I finally have some internet access on my laptop so I can finally show you some of my CHA pics.  The hotel we were staying at for the CHA show only had wireless access in the lobby and I still couldn't get it to work!  I'm staying this week with my best friend and my computer likes it here, lucky enough!  Our first stop at CHA was the Spellbinders booth to see all the new products.  Their newest fun play toy is the Presto Punch machine (shown below).  This is a battery operated punch machine that will have an electrical adaptor available for it.  The machine will be available in England after April with the English plug on it I am told by the owner of Spellbinders.  The machine comes with an assortment of seven punches and there are many more that are available to be purchased separately too.  We don't have a suggested retail on the machine yet, however. 



Spellbinders also has quite a few new Nestibility designs as well as a lovely selection of dies that work really nice for scrapbook pages and cards.  Here are a couple of  examples that I found at their booth that I thought were very cute.



Next, on to the Advantus booth to see the new Tim Holtz Ideology range.  Tim has a new range of papers that are being sold in a paper stack.  Here is a pic of some of the new designs. There are three different coloured paper stacks available, but this is my favourite colour combination.  There is a pastel range and a neutral range also.  Tim has added a bit more to his grunge range in the way of embellishments too and those will be shipping to us very shortly.  This is all for now, but I will have more soon so keep watching.  Happy crafting, Sue x


14 comments:

Kath said...

Hi Sue,those papers look great, i'm really looking forward to all the new products, i'm being really good and not buying anything at the moment, as i would like most of the new distress inks, hope we don't have to wait to long. Enjoy the rest of your trip and have a safe journey back. Kath x

Terry@ a quilting blog said...

Thank you so much Sue for showing some of these new items...I'm a big fan of Ranger products and Spellbinders, too, so I can't wait till they are available!!!

Terry

Sandra said...

Thank you so much for sharing these with us Sue. Spellbinders and Sir Tim sure are releasing some gorgeous products.
Looks like I'm destined to be flat broke forever.
Have fun staying at your friends.
Hugs
Sandra x

Gill said...

Oh oh oh I like the look of those papers and I bet the punch manages to become absolutely vital to me LOL
Thanks for sharing Sue and enjoy the rest of your stay :-D

fairie said...

Thank you for sharing with us. Oh, you must be having so much fun. Keep taking pictures for those of us who can't go.

xoxo

Wellington said...

Loving the fishy dies - something a bit different with the embossing

☼ Cheryl* said...

Very nice!!!!

Jeanette's Stampin' And Stuff said...

These are great. TFS

The Taming of the Glue said...

Can't wait to see what the punches can do and the papers look fab! Have a great time and more piccies please!!!

Fuchsia said...

Really nice to see what's coming up in the future thanks

Amanda said...

those papers are to die for! Thank you for taking time to post all the pics, great fun to look at what we "need" in the future lol

Amanda

Wilma said...

yet more goodies to tempt us crafters - easily done though!

Kate's Cards said...

Lots of lovely new things to bankrupt us with!!

bonjen3 said...

love the look of the punch!