Sunday 16 May 2010

Create and Craft Wine Show Coming up!

Since my computer is playing nice with me this morning and allowing me to upload a few pictures, I thought I'd show you a few of the cards that I have made from the vintage wine stamp set.  This is the set that I will be using in my June workshop.  By the way, there are only a few spaces left for the workshop so if you are interested, please book quickly.
The first card features a crackle background technique that uses product from a new Eco Green line that we are carrying now.  It is simply fab and really adds to the vintage look of this card I think.  The grapes were stamped on a piece of  broken press wood board in case you are trying to figure out what it is.


These stamps are incredibly easy to use and they really lend themselves to virtually every stamping technique out there.  These two cards have a rather arty, grunge style, but I have made several other that are quite elegant and they are quite effective too. 
I am scheduled to do a show on Create and Craft with them on Monday May 31st at 11am so if you like what you see, please tune in and you can see the rest of the samples that I've made with them.  Just a few sneak peeks for now, though.  Please let me know what you think.  Happy stamping, Sue x

20 comments:

Irena said...

Wow lovely creations :) I like very much the details :)

Jayne Owen said...

Sue, they look great. Can't wait to attend the workshop and learn those fab techniques.

Will be glued to the show - day off work that day :-)

Gemma said...

Oooo so gorgeous :-)
Gem
x

paperscissors said...

i love the techniques you used today, totally awesome!!! i was so amused to see that this sramp set includes a wine glass stain!!!

Larisa said...

They look so fantastic!!! Nice job! Hugs. Larisa.

Lorraine said...

these are stunning wish i was able to attend a workshop maybe next time hope you have a wonderful time i think the wine plate is amazing and is on my wish list xx

KimberleyG said...

I really love the top card. The colours are great. The crackle effect and the metal letters give it a nice touch.

Lynne said...

what a lovely stamp set. Hope I get lucky! Best wishes.

Shirl said...

Those look really fabulous! Too bad I'm too far away to attend the workshop :(

Unknown said...

These are gorgeous! Love the colours
Hugs
Kim
x

Farm Girl said...

What a great set! just gorgeous!

Lívia Andrade said...

Sue, yours cards are soo perfect!!!

Pat said...

This set is fantastic. Great for really grown up cards. Definitely a must have
Love you shows on C&C
Pat

Tammy said...

These are so unique and eye catching...really really like them.
smiles...Tammy

The Taming of the Glue said...

Can't wait for the show...I'll have my stamp plate at the ready!

Lynne said...

really can't make the workshop, might just have to buy the stamp set anyway and hope for inspiration. Jealously yours!

Rosa Forino said...

bautiful card...
saluti dall'italia

Lívia Andrade said...

Oh! We have 801 followers now!!!
Congratulations!!!

Amanda said...

Cant wait til 31st, those images would make great men cards! Not saying that women dont like wine, but heck its hard to find good stamps for men normally :)

Simply Angelic Crafts said...

gorgeous cards xx